In these posts, I will provide a list of books I think anyone interested in the paranormal would benefit from reading. Each list will be arranged by topic and will be accompanied by some notes of my own. Enjoy!
- Brandon, Trent. The Ghost Hunters Bible. Zerotime Publishing, 2002.
- Konstantinos. Contact the Other Side: Seven Methods for Afterlife Communication. St. Paul: Llewellyn Publications, 2001.
- Hope, Valerie and Maurice Townsend. The Paranormal Investigator’s Handbook. New York: Sterling Publishing Co., 1999.
- Taylor, Troy. The Ghost Hunter’s Guidebook: The Essential Handbook for Ghost Research. Alton: Whitechapel Productions Press, 2001, 2007.
- Wilson, Vince. Ghost Tech: The Essential Guide to Paranormal Investigation Equipment. Alton: Whitechapel Productions Press, 2005.
The fact that most scientists do not take the ‘field’ of paranormal investigation seriously hasn’t deterred hundreds of amateurs from poking around cemeteries with cameras and thermometers, hoping to make the ultimate discovery. This form of paranormal investigation is, of course, very different from the research carried out by the few scientists who investigate ESP or near death experiences (NDEs). Never the less, many decent—albeit imaginative—books have been written on the subject. Here is five of what I consider to be among the best.